Enjoy these Radically Transformative resources
Mindful eating… by Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh
1. This food is a gift of the whole universe ,the earth, the sky, and much mindful work.
2. May we eat in mindfulness so as to be worthy of it.
3. May we transform our unskillful states of mind and learn to eat in moderation.
4. May we take only foods that nourish us and prevent illness.
5. May we accept this food to realize the path of understanding and love.
Writing and Gratitude
Make a gratitude list.. write down 50 things you feel GREAT-FUL for. How do you feel?
On a blank page write… “My perfect day is full of …..
Gratitude can be perceived as an emotion of experiencing and realizing value of what one is receiving or already has within ones life. Ones who practice gratitude daily experience higher levels of health and well being. Practicing gratitude brings more happiness, less stress, less depression, and more satisfaction in your life. The practices of gratitude will allow you to handle life transactions better as well as creating a positive way in which to deal with obstacles that may come up in life.
Casey’s Book recommendations